- Proven performance thanks to shape by Kevin Connelly
- Three FCS 2 fin boxes for single fin or three fin set up, Goretex air vent and a heavy duty leash cup standard
- Hollow wooden board made from Ash, Pine, Beech trees and other sustainable woods
- Much more floatation than a foam board equals ease of paddling and catching more waves
- Robust enough to last a life time with a weight similar to foam boards
- We use no foam, lowest Co2 and best ecological footprint possible
Introducing Beech Surfboards
Beech Surfboards is a hollow wooden surf board manufactured in the EU.
Our wooden version of the 7’4’ Magic Carpet features the following:
- The Magic Carpet paddles like a longboard but can perform high speed turns, is highly maneuverable, fun and can still duck-dive under waves.
- Our 7’4’’ surfboard is shaped by California shaper Kevin Connelly and licensed to our company by Kevin Connelly. We are proud to support shapers and highly respect their creative work..
- Dimensions: 7’4’ x 22’ x 3’
- High performance proven shape that performs in all surf up to 8 foot.
- The bottom of the board has two channels blending to one near the rear fin.
- The Magic Carpet is offered with three FCS 2 fin boxes and can be used as a single fin or three fin set up.
- Each board’s wood surface is different than the next, as we use only natural wood veneers; your board will always be unique. You can choose between an earth-blue or space-black Beech logo.
- Gore-Tex Air vents and a heavy duty leash plug are standard.
- Ecological hollow wooden board made from Ash, Pine, Beech and other sustainable woods. We use no foam at all.
- As the board is hollow, it has much more floatation than a foam board and paddles very well.
- The boards are glassed with Entropy Bio-Epoxy and 2.6 Oz. fiberglass cloth.
- The board is very robust and with proper care you can use it a lifetime.
- Lowest Co2 and best ecological footprint of any board made, period.